So, every playlist has to have something with a little bit of a funky maybe even weird beat. That's where my thoughts were when I was thinking about this song. If you like {or ever heard of} Sigur Rós, you will like this song. FUN FACT: This artist was in FACT a part of Sigur Rós for nine years. Woot!
Eh hem.
Anyways.
But unlike Sigur Rós, this song is in English. This song isn't completely unheard of though. It's been used in the Ford Explorer commercial, in the movie The Social Network and at least one other movie in the credits {which is where I "Shazaamed" it and first discovered this song}. It'll spice up your Summer Playlist, that's for sure. I hope you enjoy "Go Do" by Jónsi. {Click here for the official video - they disabled the option to embed it, argh!}
Calli
P.S. You can stream the whole album with "Go Do" on Jónsi's website
Listening to:
Go
by Jónsi
No comments:
Post a Comment