Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summer Playlist {Song #11: Moth's Wings}

So, I'm super excited to share Song #11 on my Summer Playlist!  I first fell in love with Passion Pit and their song Sleepyhead when I downloaded a mix of songs from the Urban Outfitters blog.  For all you SYTYCD fans, Phillip Chbeeb and friends choreographed an awesome routine {called The Sleep Sweepers} to that song which you should totally go check out.

I also got to see them with Muse back in late October and it was an awesome show!
AK & I - We finally made it to the right seats, hehe
You may have heard Passion Pit's song that has made it on my Summer Playlist on SYTYCD recently when five of the top 20 performed an AMAZING contemporary routine choreographed by Travis Wall.  So instead of an official video to Passion Pit's Moth's Wings (which there is none), I will leave you with the video of the performance.  Enjoy!


Calli

Listening to:
Manners 
by Passion Pit


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...