Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Beatles Fan? {1964...TheTribute}

Most of you may not know what I do exactly for work so here's a little peek into what I do:  I'm the marketing assistant for Celebrity Attractions which is a company that presents Broadway touring musicals in seven cities throughout the Southwest.  Tulsa is one of our largest markets.  I am also the Social Media Coordinator so I do all the "tweeting," "updating," and coordinating of all promotions on our sites.    

I want to use my blog as purely a personal thing and not throw a lot of work related stuff in there.  But, for special things, I'll definitely make an exception.


Saturday, July 16th at 8pm
Tulsa Performing Arts Center

$20 Student Discount Offer


If you are a fan of The Beatles, you'll really like 1964...THE TRIBUTE.  If you are a student, you can get a discounted ticket to see the show on Saturday, July 16th at 8pm at the Tulsa PAC.  If you aren't a student and have a big girl/big boy job and responsibilities, the tickets are still really affordable for a highly renowned Beatles tribute band.  Here's the details:

STUDENT
{High School & College}
Ticket Price: $20
In-Person: Tulsa PAC Ticket Office | 3rd & Cincinnati | Monday-Friday 10am-5:30pm
Bring: Money and a valid Student I.D.*
*If you are a homeschooler, let me know and I'll make some arrangements for you.


NON-STUDENT or BIG GIRL/BOY WITH A BIG GIRL/BOY JOB as I like to call it
Ticket Prices: $50 VIP {includes parking pass & seats within the first 10 rows}
-or- $25 for the rest of the hall
Online: MyTicketOffice.com
Phone: 918.596.7111
In-Person: Tulsa PAC Ticket Office | 3rd & Cincinnati | Monday-Friday 10am-5:30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...