Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer Playlist {Song #12: Shot In The Dark}

It's not very often that I buy an entire album without listening to more than one song but with Augustana's new self-titled cd, I'd only heard Steal Your Heart before I bought the album.  I absolutely loved their albums "All The Stars And Boulevards" and "Can't Love, Can't Hurt" which include the favorites: Boston, Sweet and Low, and Stars and Boulevards.  I will say that their newest cd has a completely different sound, but it's still really good.  Some of my friends say this album has a Kings of Leon feel.  I think it's a bit "grungier" feel - more of a U2 feel in a way.

There's no official video for Song #12 on my Summer Playlist but here's a live performance that I'll let Jimmy Kimmel introduce.  You're welcome Jimmy.




Calli

Listening to:
Augustana
by Augustana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...