I bet you thought I forgot all about you, eh? Welp, no...no, I haven't. I've been wrestling over my last two picks for my Summer Playlist and realized they were right under my nose!
Song #14 comes from a French indie band from Versailles (wooo!). Yes, it's in English. I think they showed up on my radar because of Slacker, but, these days, there's really no telling where I heard it or Shazaam'd it, haha. I haven't really been listening to this band lately for no particular reason but I've been relying on my iPod at work lately which is an awesome mix of music (if I do say so myself) but still, it's limited because I have a budget. Anyways, I was sitting a bible study this week and one of the girl's in my group cell phone went off and it was this song. It hit me and I was like "Duh, I love this song!" There's no official video for this song but I doubt you'll want to sit and watch while this song is on...I mean, I have a hard time sitting still when this song comes on! I give you, Lasso by Phoenix.
Calli
Listening to
Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix
by Phoenix
No comments:
Post a Comment