Well, I must say this is quite a Summer Playlist. It's got a little bit here and there which I believe is great for any playlist. Thanks for checking out my Summer Playlist and embracing my "taste" in music. Don't worry, this won't be my last post about music or any topic in general :)
#1: Blow Away by A Fine Frenzy
#2: Fader by The Temper Trap
#3: Rolling in the Deep by Adele
#4: You And I by Future of Forestry
#5: Through The Willows And Streams by Eye Alaska
#6: Someone Somewhere by Jason Reeves
#7: Barton Hollow by The Civil Wars
#8a: Clap Your Hands by Sia
#8b: You've Changed by Sia
#9: Something In The Water by Brooke Fraser
#10: Captivated by Shawn McDonald
#11: Moth's Wings by Passion Pit
#12: Shot In The Dark by Augustana
#13: Go Do by Jรณnsi
#14: Lasso by Phoenix
#15: Howl by Florence + The Machine
Enjoy!
Calli
No comments:
Post a Comment