Tuesday, April 19, 2011

{Kiss Me Slowly by Parachute}

Parachute just released their music video for Kiss Me Slowly on Friday from their new album The Way It Was coming out May 17th!  Such a cute song I thought it was worthy of making a blog post :) This song may be good for a Wedding Playlist and definitely Summer Playlist material ;) I definitely recommend a lot of their other songs like Under Control & She Is Love.  Click Here to go to their VEVO Youtube page.

Without further ado....Kiss Me Slowly by Parachute:



Listen & Love...

Calli

Listening To:
Something To Believe In
by Parachute



2 comments:

  1. This is a cool video. But I was thinking it would be bomb if the beginning would just be him acoustic, then as each instrument started it chimmed in granted that means they would have to change the whole audio of the song lol... anyways i like it. Nice choice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! That would be cool. Another thought would be if they alternated the band members like, keeping the same frame but only one band member at a time was visible in the frame for a few seconds and then at the climax everyone would be in the frame....but I think I like your idea better :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...