Howdy!
I listen to online radio stations at work (i.e. Pandora, Slacker, etc.) because I really can't stand to have just silence. Not to mention, I sometimes have mini-dance parties right there in my cubie - you know, just the shoulder shake and the occasional power fist pump if it's pretty rockin'. Don't judge. You know you do it too.
Long story short, I've gone from Pandora to Slacker to last.fm and so far, last.fm is my favorite of all the online radio stations. If you like discovering new music, you'll definitely like this station. The next few songs for my Summer Playlist I will have discovered on last.fm so props to them.
So the latest band that I've "Liked" is Eye Alaska. {And no, they are not from Alaska, they are actually from California.} They're an alternative band with some influences of 90's boy band sounds. I'm sure you're goin "What in the world...?" Just check out Roll Right Over and you'll hear what I'm talking about. A lot of their songs are "windows-rolled-down" worthy so I highly recommend checking out their other stuff like Walk Like A Gentleman.
I give you Through The Willows Streams from their Yellow & Elephant EP (once again not an "official" video, sorry!)
Enjoy!
Calli
Listening to:
Yellow & Elephant - EP
by Eye Alaska

No comments:
Post a Comment