Saturday, April 16, 2011

Summer Playlist {Song #4}

To be honest, it's kind of hard to blog on a consistent basis.  I feel like I need to have something really profound to say whether its talking about the songs I've picked for my Summer Playlist or just when I do an entry.  So, I think I set high expectations for myself and feel like I can't reach them so I don't do it.

Anyways.

I've struggled with my next pick because I love A LOT of Future of Forestry's stuff and it was hard to just pick one song.  On their website, you can go and listen to all four of their albums online in their entirety!  I love it when bands do that especially if I don't know their stuff real well.  FOF's style is definitely indie rock to a "t" (whatever that really means, lol) and so talented!  Some of my fav songs are Slow Your Breath Down (one of the first songs that I heard), Close Your Eyes, If You Find Her (such a sweet song!) and Twilight (no, not because of the movie, hehe).  I could go on but definitely check out their website where you can listen to all of these songs.  After much deliberation, I chose You and I from the album Twilight.  Hope you like it as much as I do!


(Sorry this isn't the "official" video)

Calli

Listening to:
Twilight
by Future of Forestry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...