Thursday, December 13, 2012

I {heart} music.


NEEDTOBREATHE | Brady Theater, Tulsa | March 2012
I love music.  I love singing, playing the piano, listening to music, finding new artists, and going to concerts.  Writing music and lyrics is something pretty foreign to me - they're not something that come naturally to me.  So, my respect for singer/songwriters and artists in general is extremely high.  And when I find a band that I really enjoy listening to I want to turn around and share with everyone I come in contact with.  This is where my blog comes in to play.  I have been extremely sporadic over the last two years in my posting and the subjects have varied but the one thing I try to do in each of my posts is say what I'm listening to.

After some thought, I've decided to diligently work on posting each week a new artist or two that I've discovered so I can "share the wealth."  If you have someone you'd like for me to listen to, just comment on a post and I will gladly take a listen.  Disclaimer: I will post the bands and artists that I like and/or appreciate - I'm not getting paid to do this so, I can do what I want. :)

I hope you enjoy listening to my finds and that it widens your music spectrum.

Calli

P.S. Check back in about 30 minutes for a post. Get excited.

Listening to
NORDO
by Air Traffic Controller


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...