One of my favorite things to do on my lunch break is read. While I read, I like to listen to music and typically use the Spotify app on my phone by starting a "radio station" based on a particular artist. As I posted a few weeks ago, I'm currently obsessed with Penny and Sparrow so I've been using them a lot as my radio station "muse." As a result, I've found a ton of amazing artists that I will be posting about in weeks to come.
One of those artists stood out and I fell in love with their music almost immediately: Emily Hearn. Now, she might resonate more so with girls but, guys don't be afraid to embrace it, she's just so good! Emily does some great covers you can find on her Youtube page like Zac Brown Band's "Colder Weather" and Foo Fighters' "Best of You" {that one is my favorite}. Her talent shines through each of her songs in her voice and lyrics. Emily Hearn's music reminds me a tiny bit like Sara Bareilles but they are more similar in how their voices are both very strong and beautiful.
Search for Emily Hearn's music on Spotify or go to noisetrade.com to download a few of her songs for free. Below is a live performance of one of my favorite songs on her Red Balloon album, "New Orleans," which I think it's proof enough of how talented she is. Enjoy!
Search for Emily Hearn's music on Spotify or go to noisetrade.com to download a few of her songs for free. Below is a live performance of one of my favorite songs on her Red Balloon album, "New Orleans," which I think it's proof enough of how talented she is. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment