So, I've been M.I.A. for awhile and I'm not talking "Paper Planes" MIA, haha. Yes, lame joke. Anyways, I haven't forgotten about the rest of my summer playlist which I totally meant to have done by now, but oh well, it's still summer so it's ok.
If any of you are the least bit familiar with Hillsong United, you'll know this next artist if not for her name, but definitely for her voice. She has written some awesome worship songs that can be found on a number of Hillsong albums and her vocal abilities are fantastic. So, when I saw her album, I didn't have second thoughts about buying it. This song I've chosen for my Summa Playlist is by far my favorite on her album and a super duper choice for any playlist in my opinion. Therefore, I give you Something In The Water by Brooke Fraser.
Calli
Listening to:
Flags
by Brooke Fraser
No comments:
Post a Comment