About two weeks ago, my co-worker and I went to the KVOO station and had the opportunity to meet an up-and-coming country music artist, JT Hodges. We also got to hear him play a few of his songs most of which were written by him. I was very impressed with him and thought about sneaking a sampler CD out, haha.
JT's parents are both exceptionally talented musicians: father studied at Juilliard as a concert pianist and his mother had a record label. His father opened up the first multi-track recording studio in Ft. Worth, TX where he spent a lot of time at while growing up. I won't recount his entire life-story but you can click here to learn more.
I would totally go see him again if he comes through Tulsa again. Be on the lookout for this guy - they're saying he's the next Gary Allan or Keith Urban!
Oh, and as you can see below, he's really attractive. And he has stunning blue eyes.
Calli
Listening to:
Augustana
by Augustana
No comments:
Post a Comment