This next artist was yet another find via an online radio station, Slacker Radio to be exact. This is the best way for me to discover new bands/artists since I don't have a ton of time to sit and search. Anyways, I love this artist because she has a wide variety of style in her repertoire. She is very eccentric and weird; but, talented nonetheless. Breathe Me and My Love are both very emotional songs with so much depth it's hard not to be moved by them. On the hand are the two songs that are fun and upbeat. I couldn't pick between them {and they are both in my personal Summa playlist) so I leave the decision up to you :)
Song #8a: Clap Your Hands by Sia
Warning: If listening in car, you WILL be tempted to take your hands off the wheel to clap. Please drive responsibly.
And yes, this video is super weird.
Song #8b: You've Changed by Sia
Enjoy!
Calli
Listening to:
We Are Born
by Sia
No comments:
Post a Comment