Wednesday, May 18, 2011

{Broadway League Spring Road Conference NYC 2011}

I went to NYC last week for work.  Yes, work.  We went to meetings/sessions all day long then go to parties before and after we go to Broadway shows in the evening.  That's definitely a great perk to my job....but it's kind of like a "research"/professional development type of trip.  I won't be able to do this all the time but it was great privilege to get to go this year.

Part of my job includes all things social media and I've been dabbling in video production - but I use that term very loosely.  We took video and pictures {when we were allowed to!} of the different performances, celebrities, and speakers we had this week.  With all of that {and some photos I found online} I made a "montage" overviewing our week in NYC.  Check it out & enjoy!




Calli

Listening to
Kaleidoscope Heart
by Sara Bareilles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...