Thursday, January 10, 2013

Penny and Sparrow {Tenboom}

Hey ya'll - Sorry for no post last week...I was kind of in a different time zone halfway around the world having an AMAZING time!  I'm currently experiencing jet lag so I'll try to post very soon an overview of my return trip to Serbia.  Until then, feel free to check out the post from my first trip.

I posted two months ago about this band from Austin I just couldn't get enough of and a song {Heroes and Monsters} off their upcoming album that I absolutely loved.  Well, good news!  Penny and Sparrow's new album, Tenboom, came out on Tuesday! Hooray! Take a listen here or go straight to iTunes and download it now.  You will not be disappointed!

Once I get some sleep and my body figures out which time zone it's in, I'll post more about what songs on their new album are my favorite.  Until, enjoy the beautiful and mesmerizing sounds of Penny and Sparrow.


Calli

Listening to
Tenboom
by Penny and Sparrow


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...