36 hours till my plane leaves Tulsa for NYC.
5 hour plane ride from Tulsa to LaGuardia Airport
2 days till I'm in NYC
10ish hours I will spend in NYC {seeing ONCE The Musical I might add!!}
3 days till I'm on a cruise ship headed for Bermuda
5 days total at sea {to and from Bermuda}
5 days total at sea {to and from Bermuda}
3ish days "esplorin" Bermuda
3.5 days between returning from Bermuda to leaving for Serbia
14 days till Serbia
2 times I have to pack a suitcase
Take that and divide it by 3.14 and you get a math nerd, a crazy month, and a girl who's about to pull her hair out deciding what to pack and how many pairs of shoes are absolutely necessary.
Packing might be the death of me. But, at least I'm working on my playlist and listening to good music like Air Traffic Controller:
2 times I have to pack a suitcase
Take that and divide it by 3.14 and you get a math nerd, a crazy month, and a girl who's about to pull her hair out deciding what to pack and how many pairs of shoes are absolutely necessary.
Packing might be the death of me. But, at least I'm working on my playlist and listening to good music like Air Traffic Controller:
Calli
No comments:
Post a Comment